Leading organizations and society today is a difficult job, and it is only getting more
We live in a VUCA world – volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
Change is everywhere, and the speed of change is ever-increasing. Our social problems are increasingly
complex, like climate change, diversity and inclusion, and adapting to technological advances that press
against society’s norms. 60% of organizational changes fail, and leaders do not
know why. Stakeholder groups continue to voice dissatisfaction, and polarization across issues
is splitting us apart.
Navigating these dynamics presents a massive leadership challenge. Solutions do not come easy. The vast
majority of leaders are “in over their heads,” meaning that the complexity and uncertainty they face is
beyond their mental, emotional and leadership capability.
Conventional approaches to executive and leadership development are not preparing our
leaders for this
Vertical leadership development provides part of the answer by developing leaders from the inside
out. Like climbing a ladder to get a bigger perspective, this approach:
- Expands your mindset and worldview, so you can handle greater complexity
- Teaches you how to manage your interior, stay centered and calm amid greater stress, and perform
optimally while navigating ambiguity
- Increases innovation, creativity and the ability to lead into the future.
Vertical Leadership Development is critical for solving today’s organizational and
Our organizations – and our world – need leaders with greater vertical development. This webinar will
provide an overview of vertical leadership development, and case examples of the breakthroughs this
approach is generating in our clients.
- Understand what it takes for leaders to solve today’s most complex challenges
- Learn how to increase innovation, creativity and your ability to lead into the
- Discover proven insights into how to implement vertical leadership development in your